[lbo-talk] Murray Bookchin on autonomy, consensus, democracy

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Oct 24 01:02:28 PDT 2011

BTW, Senore Beggs, thanks for your posting on Port Huron. That was hopefully a fine reading list. I put it in the Saved folder.

But at the moment I live between reports from the Occupy groups, scary news from Europe, the thrilling Arab and Muslim brothers and sisters, and dealing directly with many things at work that apply to all this.

I've never been more turned on in my life...except for a few months in yore now and then. It's like waking up after decades of sleep.

CG