[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Oct 24 12:51:36 PDT 2011

Well besides that, what? (kidding)

More seriously, nobody is going to listen to enviro appeals if they can't pay their utility bill.

On the latter point, there should be no doubt capitalism is unable to provide consistent support for living standards. If you're saying more employment and income are not appropriate objects of struggle, then I'm afraid we're on different planets.