[lbo-talk] On Theorizing the Demand for Demands

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 24 16:43:04 PDT 2011

You will love (and not be surprised to learn) that the first two days of OWS involved a discussion of what to demand.

They decided not to make demands. I mean, you and I and others here knew this already, but I thought you'd like to know that your arguments, not only confirmed in our experience already, were certainly confirmed by OWS's first few days.