[lbo-talk] On Theorizing the Demand for Demands

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 24 16:51:10 PDT 2011

you should probably read the entire document since it was written by people who were part of that planning. it wasn't a polemic against planning but a polemic against repetition. clearly, a group that puts out a DIY guide on how to plan your own occupation isn't opposed to planning.

Poetry is stupid.