[lbo-talk] Tuesday evening report from OWS

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Oct 25 22:27:27 PDT 2011

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:17:33 -0700 Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Why natterers? Seems to me people are passing along info in good
> faith. Natter is as natter does.

Maybe an over-harsh characterization; maybe even a projection from some gloomy part of my own brain. But haven't we been hearing a fair amount of implicit or explicit Orville-that-thing-will-never-fly stuff from some of our comrades lately? That's been my impression, anyway.

Not to doubt anybody's good faith, of course. We've all been so beaten up it's not surprising that we might not want to get our hopes up again.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

"I think the American people want a solemn ass as a President, and I think I will go along with them."

-- Calvin Coolidge