[lbo-talk] Tuesday evening report from OWS

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Oct 25 23:37:59 PDT 2011

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:42:44 -0700 Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm just curious why Jodi Dean has been such a lightning rod for the
> "that-thing-will-never-fly" accusers. What's the deal there?

At this point I'm pretty hazy about who said what; I just have a general impression of damp gray rain-on-the-parade drizzle. I'll browse back through the archives and maybe come up with something a little more focussed.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://www.cars-suck.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com

"I think the American people want a solemn ass as a President, and I think I will go along with them."

-- Calvin Coolidge