[lbo-talk] OWS Demands working group: jobs for all!

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Oct 26 17:11:01 PDT 2011

On Oct 26, 2011, at 5:16 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:
> That we turn our attention to how leftists (mostly at the local level) should act in this new world that OWS has created.

Slightly different plan of action:

I just volunteered with the Internet working group. These people are pretty impressive in terms of their IT infrastructure and processes (with apologies to Jodi Dean for the bad word). Will be helping them fix some issues and implement a few new features over the coming days.

—ravi