[lbo-talk] occupation and situationists was Re: enemy's turf

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 28 14:23:24 PDT 2011

Let me try another way of grasping the core of this.

The realm of The Possible has suddenly broadened: I want -- We want -- to explore that new realm.

Hundreds of thousands perhaps by this time millions are engaged in that exploration.

I don't quite understand _how_ OWS did/is doing it, but it did and is. I think we should go on trying to understand it better -- but that is a backward look already, and I'm more focused on collective ways of building in the space OWS has opened.

Carrol