[lbo-talk] It's a Long Road to Tipperary

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 29 08:35:17 PDT 2011

shag wrote: Not that i disagree with what you said, per se. Just that it's important not to let this bet get by because this entire discussion is dominated by a repeated claim: there's no strategy, oh the humanity! blah fucking blah blah. as if repeating it a gogangajillion times makes it true.

And Ian wrote: I want my revo and I want it now!

And a friend in the '60s quoted Lenin as saying: "There are three revolutionary virtues: 1) Patience 2) Patience 3) Patience (Whether he dis say this or not, he should have)

And someone ought to have said: Strategy shmategy.

Carrol