[lbo-talk] the autumn of the communes?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sun Oct 30 11:05:15 PDT 2011

On Oct 30, 2011, at 1:27 PM, Tayssir John Gabbour wrote:
> Perhaps you made professional errors in front of a
> crowd, but who cares; no need to compound them by making more. (It may
> surprise you to know, but I was actually editing my posts to help you
> maintain face, once I realized you take these disagreements as
> existential attacks. Because I'd rather you not face such crises.)

Oh boy. I am afraid you are reading me all wrong. Do you really think professional reputations and saving face matter? If you think I am wrong about something, you should say so. And why. I assumed that’s what you were doing, not editing your posts to help me! At any rate, I will stay on the issues until my energy, not my professional reputation, runs out. Mostly because there is no existential question here.

More on the original thread,

—ravi