[lbo-talk] autumn of the communes

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 05:29:02 PDT 2011

On Oct 31, 2011, at 6:29 AM, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> So, Doug, Andy, Joanna, Miles, etc. just create a filter file.

No. For at least two reasons. One, it's kind of ridiculous for me to filter posters to a forum I moderate. And two, this is a little society and I do my best to keep it from spinning out of control. I think that's one of the reasons this thing has survived for more than 12 years (though we'll see if it makes it to 13). And that means putting a lid on, as someone who wrote me offlist put it, "the hostility, meanness, and acting out."

Doug