[lbo-talk] seems 99% sure

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Sep 2 06:37:23 PDT 2011

oh horse shit carrol. is alan's complaint related to anything i wrote? and, btw, have i ever in my life on this list attacked higher education/professor/intellectuals? what makes you think i'd do so now.

Alan characterizations of what all participants in this thread wrote: "("Yeah, well, whatever, higher ed's always sucked

just look what Adam Smith said.")"

if it's not, then Alan, you'd probably better name names. this bullshit about not wanting to because you might hurt fee fees is horseshit.