[lbo-talk] Dumb QOTD: What kind of labor produces intellectual property?

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 18:50:21 PDT 2011

> ---------
>
> Really? I oppose both. For the same reason that Jonas Salk gave away the polio vaccine.

You work for software companies. I write for a living. Very nice of Jonas Salk, but what are we to do?

There's not much we can do other than work to replace this system with a better one, which is what we're both doing in one way or another.

But, unless, memory fails me, you did give away "Wall St"...

Joanna