[lbo-talk] Oakland Museum of Children's Art Shuts Down Palestinian Children's Exhibit

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:06:31 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Chuck Grimes <c123grimes at att.net> wrote:

I have no idea who BDS is or what they represent, or even if they had
> anything to do with this.

Sorry. Activist acronyms, the scourge of organizing, I know. Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions:

http://www.bdsmovement.net

I was drawing a distinction between us and them. Clearly, we're much less tacky people. And with better strategic sense.