[lbo-talk] Survival Research Labs

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 12:51:37 PDT 2011

You can definitely see the Mark Pauline style in shows like "Mythbusters". Pauline was a masculine, handsome fellow with a Kerouac-like charisma hovering about him. He wasn't a part of the scene I hung out with in SF when I lived there. A lot of the straight boys I knew were jealous of him and a lot of my straight girlfriends wanted to date him. I remember someone calling the beautiful women who hung on his shoulders the "Epaulettes". It might have been me, alas. fm