[lbo-talk] Salon: A real Wall Street takeover threat

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:58:10 PDT 2011

CB; Yeah, Ron Paul is real anti-Wall Street. He's for letting people who don't have health insurance die. Makes lots of "sense". (lol)

FM: Not that anyone is listening but I've been back and forth from the Wall Street occupation since it started and the Ron Paul people, the LaRouche people, most of the left sects only showed up on Saturday for the big march and did not return for the occupation of Zuccotti (now Liberty) Park. I know everyone wants to talk about Ron Paul but the general political tone of the occupation is anti-globalization movement circa 1999. That may or may not be a good thing and it also might change if the occupation continues but just wanted to set the record straight on what it is and is not at the moment.