[lbo-talk] Occupying Wall Street

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 20:41:17 PDT 2011

DH: What time? When we were there around 4-5 PM, it wasn't.

FM: There was a vigil for Troy Davis at Union Square last night that a lot of the Occupy Wall Street group showed up for that started at around 6pm. The crowd later marched down to Wall Street where two people were arrested. Later some of the crowd moved on to the 1st Precinct to do jail solidarity and then went on to Zuccotti Park for the General Assembly which was mostly about Troy Davis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL165Kw4fco&feature=youtu.be

There is a live stream of the square that is kind of iffy (comes on and off) but I can't promise you the return of the naked girls. Could happen...

http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution