[lbo-talk] Occupying Wall Street

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 23 20:23:18 PDT 2011

On Sep 23, 2011, at 10:30 PM, Ferenc Molnar wrote:

> Nice photojournalism report (props to your staff photographer) and the radio segment is excellent. It does a good job of getting a sense of what it feels like to be down there. It's an usual event for nyc because it's a mix of out of towners and locals creating a longer term political space together.

Thanks. Good point about the settling in. That topless woman from Maine wants to stay til January.

> Yesterday was all about Troy Davis

What time? When we were there around 4-5 PM, it wasn't.

I got an email from someone who told me the demographics change all the time (which fits with what you say). Probably worth a visit this weekend.

Doug