[lbo-talk] LBO-Talk's Message to the Masses

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:21:50 PDT 2011

DH wrote: "This is some loopy shit, one of the candidate demands being voted on for inclusion in the manifesto. It's straight out of Willis Carto..."

FM: An earlier version of that document also included demands to investigate 9/11 and to abolish the 16th amendment. I have no idea who wrote this document or how many people are in the working group that came up with it. It might even be a single individual but I doubt if any of those loopier demands are going to make it past the General Assembly.    Not that a generation of left wrongs make a right but every large left coalition I've been involved in has included similar fringe elements... conspiracy theorists, red-brown types, lovers of this or that particular genocidal dictator.