[lbo-talk] Fantastic stuff: lo cost medicine

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:58:27 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:20 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> I don't know. Point is one test is affordable; the other is not. False positives exist with PAP too.

Sure, as I said the cost/benefit ratio is amazing. But it is poor journalism (not your fault you just forwarded that article) not to include that. And the way these things work, the less expensive method may be medically better in absolute terms as well. Which if true would have been an even better story.