[lbo-talk] Fantastic stuff: lo cost medicine

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:18:11 PDT 2011

Gar: " And the way these things work, the less expensive method may be medically better in absolute terms as well."

[WS:] In a rational world, yes. But we do not live in a rational world. We live in a world in which cost/benefit analysis is used by neoliberals as rationalization of defunding public services. I would be very reluctant to provide these vile creatures with any ammunition (except that coming out of the business end of a gun, he, he, he :))

Wojtek