[lbo-talk] Freedom of (racist) speech

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:35:12 PDT 2011

Bill: " I doubt a lot of the stuff he comes out with is even his genuine belief, but merely made-up stuff he spouts to promote himself."

[WS:] Professional wrestlers have been impersonating vile characters for entertainment effect too. Do you really believe that public discourse and politics in a democracy (which Aristotle considered a deviant system that reduced discourse the the lowest possible denominator) is anything but forms of professional wrestling?

Wojtek