[lbo-talk] debt collection: new growth industry

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 13:26:41 PDT 2011

  These people are such a pain. An agency phones here constantly looking for one of my sons. I gave him a number to phone (the phone company) and I heard him straighten everything out. Most of the problem was their fault as well not his. But the agency continued pestering us. I threatened to report them,, told them it had been settled and hung up. I guess one should have sympathy for those who are driven to take these phone jobs but enough is enough..

Cheers, ken

________________________________ From: "123hop at comcast.net" <123hop at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:02 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] debt collection: new growth industry

http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2011/09/economy-debt-collection-is-the-new-growth-industry.html?source=patrick.net