[lbo-talk] debt collection: new growth industry

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:40:25 PDT 2011

Why on earth did you talk to them? The iron rule is to never ever talk to debt collectors, just hang up on them, and if you feel an urge to say something say that you will file a complaint with authorities if they keep calling your number, or simply tell them to fuck off. They are scum, a lower life form than that crawling on the walls of a shit house, that uses nothing but deception and intimidation to make a buck, and if someone talks to them they feel blood and go after him like sharks.

Wojtek