[lbo-talk] Progressive Radio will be sent as a spreadsheet , but not in this email in a second

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:14:29 PDT 2012

I have finished the list of progressive shows - About 270. Some things to be aware of.

1) I defined progressive very broadly from real left shows to pwogs, to libur democrats, to centrist democrats plus people to the right of that who are open to having lefties on their shows without just shouting them down /

2) in spite of that, this list is just a tiny sampling of what is out there. I'll bet most of the tiny college and community stations not on the station list have at least one or two progressive shows of their own - not to mention podcasts. I'll bet this list is as most 10% of what is out there - still a better list than any I've seen

3) I am sending this email out without the spreadsheet. Then I'll send a second immediately afterwords. That way if the attachment bounces, at least people will know it is ready, and I can work out another way to share, probably in a public google doc with just a link sent.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com