[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Tue Apr 3 07:33:37 PDT 2012

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:20:17 -0400 Marv Gandall <marvgand at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, if you're low-income and dependent on government
> benefits, a person of colour, a trade unionist, a feminist, an
> environmentalist, etc., and especially if you're active in these and
> other movements, you'll experience a significant difference in how
> the two parties relate to your concerns in the realms of taxation,
> spending, and regulation.

You'll see a difference; how significant it is -- that's another question. I would characterize it as follows: You'll see the Republicans leading the charge and the Democrats puffing along right behind them.

> Bolsheviks de salon

*lifts pinky, sips sherry* Muffy dahhling, I think it may be time to repaint the salon.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org