[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Apr 4 12:32:46 PDT 2012

On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:36:44 -0400 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> The House Progressive Caucus has 75 members, three
> times as many as the Blue Dogs. The Tea Party caucus has 62.
> But who's counting?

Not I, Doug. I said the Blue Dogs were notorious, not numerous.

My Democrat-fanboy friends are furious at the Blue Dogs and right-wing Democrats in general. They seem to think that Blue Dogs (lato sensu) are somehow 'betraying' the party, rather than being an essential part of the scam.

> I don't see why you can't believe that Democrats suck while
> acknowledging that they suck in different ways from Reps.

Of course they do. The two are as different as vanguard and rearguard; or better, Roofies and rape.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org