[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 4 18:08:34 PDT 2012

At 10:41 AM 4/4/2012, Michael Smith wrote:
>On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:27:34 -0400
>// ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:
>
> > Or better still, speciation :-). Never the twain shall mate
>
>Heh. I am going to steal that.
>
>Actually, if I understand the method correctly, it's
>not the case that an R never votes libward of a D on
>any particular occasion. It's that the *average* R
>voting record almost always lies downlib of a D's.

Of course, as the headline read: "Statistician drowns in creek that was 6 inches deep, on average."

I'm taking a deep satisfaction in not reading a word of the source material and, instead, taking your word for it that it's just not worth the effort and none of spoke to the debate at hand. whew. waddarelief.