[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Wed Apr 4 18:38:06 PDT 2012

On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 21:08:34 -0400 shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote:

> I'm taking a deep satisfaction in not reading a word of the source material
> and, instead, taking your word for it that it's just not worth the effort
> and none of spoke to the debate at hand. whew. waddarelief.

I'm sure that Doug has read it all, probably more carefully than I have. I'm not sure anyone else 'round here has done, though the material is not entirely without interest.

And certainly nobody has yet corrected any misunderstandings I may have formed about how the research was conducted and the numbers derived.

Though there are always folks who will quarrel with one's choice of words. To paraphrase the old line, *Evv'rrybody's* got to be a grammarian.

-- --

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org http://fakesprogress.blogspot.com http://cars-suck.org