[lbo-talk] Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:12:51 PDT 2012

Apparently this list finds the RP f endlessly fascinating. I cannot understand the fascination in the least myself, & I've not been able to read a single _whole_ post in this thread. Fortunately a number of quite fascinating topics are under discussion on the Milton List, so I have something to provide knowledge & entertainment while posters babble on about the RP here.

One correction on my earlier post; "destructive " was misleading. The word I wanted was that yakking on the right by leftists is a disservice to the embryonic left currently underway.

Carrol