[lbo-talk] French elections

Eleutherios eleutherios.rizooto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 13:43:12 PDT 2012

Although I haven't heard a few of the latest shows, Richard Wolff on Economic Update has been mentioning the French political and economic situation, although with his typical droning flare and a rather pedestrian analysis. http://archive.wbai.org/show1.php?showid=econupdate I'm actually curious why Doug hasn't him on BTN. I assume there is a reason(s). FT also has some analysis and I'd like to see a stab at the subject on BTN.