[lbo-talk] Marx's Rejection of a Moral Critique of Capital

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 14 08:19:30 PDT 2012

Ian is of course completely correct -- as I realized the second I clicked the send button. "Non" is not just preferable; it is correct while "anti" is flatly incorrect.

Carrol

There is a legitimate distinction between non-Marxist and anti-Marxist arguments regarding profits, investment, coercion, causality etc. Just as there are legitimate critiques of the same that eschew moral discourse altogether.

Ian