[lbo-talk] Marx's Rejection of a Moral Critique of Capital

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Apr 14 08:45:33 PDT 2012

so, since the moral is not the enemy of marx, then no harm, no foul.

the person to whom your concern is directed (not sure who you were writing to) are only going to care if they have some stake in only ever engaging in marxist arguments.

i can't think of anyone who only makes marxist arguments, not even on this list. there's just too much other interesting stuff going on that marx didn't address or was confused about to be able to stick to only that which marx's text support.