[lbo-talk] Marx's Rejection of a Moral Critique of Capital

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:50:05 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 1:01 PM, Eubulides <paraconsistent at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yep and transnational proletarians are using cutting edge ethical theories
> and media technologies to proliferate porn videos, workplace/civic space
> surveillance systems, instructions for how to set up meth labs on the cheap
> and how to make counterfeit Avastin

Not what I'm talking about. All media technologies disseminate, what's new is the capacity of systemically significant numbers of people to interact in real time, all across the planet. These digital communities/digital commons are already extremely powerful and significant in specific places like videogame culture, but they seem to be evolving new political and geopolitical forms these days.

-- DRR