[lbo-talk] Argentina nationalizes Repsol's oil firm, YPF

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:34:56 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 00:08, Dennis Redmond <metalslorg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, an Argentina which controls its own energy resources would be
> (1) bulletproof against Wall Street's financial scams as well as Euroliberalism's resource scams, and (2) a positive example for other countries, especially the post-revolutionary North African nations.

Indeed!. I think that´s the general idea behind this move. Stop having our oil shipped abroad, and the profits of that too, and leave it for internal needs first. Bad example.

FC

-- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario - George Orwell