[lbo-talk] death of a discussion list

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Apr 20 07:53:30 PDT 2012

On Apr 20, 2012, at 8:56 AM, John Gulick wrote:
> I largely (if not wholly) attribute it to
> the rise of other platforms for online communication (albeit more superficial communication),
> namely two well-known social media ones.

Bingo on the attribution, a very polite BS on the “more superficial”. :-) I know many of my LBO friends on FB as well and many of you now post more material there than here. Jordan and Doug should consider making it official with an FB group. I have been making these kinds of noises for 5 years, so please ignore the repetition.

—ravi