[lbo-talk] Psychiatric drugs and shooters

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Aug 1 03:28:32 PDT 2012

isn't this site run by some conspiracy theory idiot who was circulating stupid shit about OWS - among other things? As much as I'm all for exposing the nasty shit most of these new meds are doing to people, this guy sounds like a loon.

the more obvious explanation of why people downplay these issues in these cases, why they say it's all too confusing, is good old u.s. individualism, for one, and our refusal to people that structural factors have anything to do with people's actions.