[lbo-talk] Wall Street (the book) going for almost $1,000

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 10:52:00 PDT 2012

   Thanks for the link. I will ask the editors at Digital Journal about the issue. They want a URL and also an attribution under Creative Commons unless it is your own image. I  would think that if you grab a screen image of that sort it might be yours but you never know.

Cheers, ken   Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Cc: Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:56:54 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Wall Street (the book) going for almost $1,000

On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:37 AM, ken hanly <northsunm at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Is an image from a screen capture on Amazon copyright all rights reserved or can it be used as creative commons?

No idea, but I doubt anyone would prosecute, or even complain.