[lbo-talk] UK threatens to storm Ecuadorean Embassy, kidnap Assange

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:53:58 PDT 2012

Doug: " the U.S. wants him - either dead, or locked in a white soundproofed isolation cell for the rest of his life."

[WS:} That would give him a martyr status. At large, he is just an entertainer.

Again, I do not want to speculate on the issue which is mostly smoke and mirror, but I do not see much to be gained from A's imprisonment. This would not silence Wikileaks but rather achieve the opposite effect of making it more popular and credible.

-- Wojtek