[lbo-talk] Wall Street (the book) going for almost $1,000

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Aug 16 15:00:45 PDT 2012

> P.S. Fucking commodity form. I used to **give away** used copies
> to friends. No way to do that when the price is 1 grand.

The current price to Doug is $0, if you don't mind PDF.

http://wallstreetthebook.com/

Of course he wouldn't say no to a PayPal donation (or hey, even a beer the next time you see him!) ... and of course you can still Give The Gift Of Doug by buying your friends a subscription to LBO.

So: despair not!

/jordan

ps-to-Doug: if you have any paper copies left, you should always be making a market against the Amazon bots!