[lbo-talk] Lenin would support Pussy Riot

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:01:41 PDT 2012

Joanna: " I am unable to see anything radical in this stuff."

[WS:] But that can be said about many if not most anarchist groups in the US and Canada, at least based on my reading of Graeber - no?

It looks awfully juvenile, I concur, but it may provide training grounds for more mature activities later. Boy scouting is juvenile too, but it provides paramilitary training that is serious business. -- Wojtek