[lbo-talk] Lenin would support Pussy Riot

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 15:19:39 PDT 2012

Garbage information? I actually think there's a lot of garbage floating around related to this PR thing. I don't mean to offend; I mean that there's a lot of stuff I do not have the expertise to understand or interpret related to this. But, based on what I've read/seen, I am unable to see anything radical in this stuff.

Joanna