[lbo-talk] Lenin would support Pussy Riot

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 23 15:10:20 PDT 2012

>....and you don't find this adolescent and petit bourgeois? Stealing is radical? So the ruling class are the true revolutionaries?
>
>Joanna

That's a different conversation and we can argue the merits. (In that conversation my first thoughts would be so what if it is adolescent and was Abbie Hoffman a radical?)

But I was talking about your out of hand dismissal based on garbage information. Not liking something is one thing. Misrepresenting it to dismiss it is another.