[lbo-talk] courses for Chuck

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Aug 27 12:01:04 PDT 2012

Chuck has mentioned being interested in free course offerings online, and others have talked about offering them as well.

coursera has courses from profs at unis all over the world.

https://www.coursera.org/

Back when I was working on online courses, which were filmed, we all took some basic acting classes and then had ourselves filmed while teaching. I mention this because, if you are teaching, and thinking about recording your courses as you teach them, or creating a separate course track altogether, speaking into a video cam, taking acting and speaking classes, even a couple of workshops as we did, is invaluable.

shag