[lbo-talk] Is there a better music video -with a political statement- than this?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:06:15 PDT 2012

I have loved this music video since I saw it many, many years ago,and the selection of images and american imagery they use to convey their message is so strong that I get goose bumps every time I see it.

Is there art like this anymore? guess not. No, it´s not ´lady gaga´...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBfHzwrGIg

well, just wanted to share this. And if there´s any other music video with such a stong message as this I´d love to hear about it. :)

FC PS: Annie Lennox is beautiful in this late 80s clip. -- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act - George Orwell