[lbo-talk] Graeber by Beggs

brandelune at gmail.com brandelune at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 08:43:58 PDT 2012

On Sep 1, 2012, at 12:22 AM, // ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> wrote:

> I don’t mind people linking on FB to a message I posted on LBO, as long as they do not identify my FB or real life identity with the link. I think in FB I can control what people tag me on, so it’s probably not an issue.

I'm really not a FB full time user, so what you mean is tagging the link I'd post with [Wojtek] so that eventually everything goes back to _his_ FB page. Is that correct ? If yes, it is not what I intend to do. I want to keep people's privacy as much as I can which is why I asked here in the first place. But thank you for mentioning that.

And thank you Jordan for the advice on the link, although I doubt anybody will look at that specific link _from_ FB after the first wave of "likes" are clicked...

JC