[lbo-talk] Graeber by Beggs

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Aug 31 08:22:33 PDT 2012

On Aug 31, 2012, at 10:53 AM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:
> brandelune:
>> I'm asking in this thread because I want to link to Wojtek reply
>> below the link to Beggs' critique on "my" FB page.

Do I understand you correctly: you want to post a link on your FB page pointing to a message in the list archive web page? If so, here is my take on it: I don’t mind people linking on FB to a message I posted on LBO, as long as they do not identify my FB or real life identity with the link. I think in FB I can control what people tag me on, so it’s probably not an issue. YMMV, etc.

—ravi