[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:16:46 PST 2012

It was symbolic inasmuch as someone only imagined it as 'what if' to take a mental revenge on an idiotic system. But it ceases to be symbolic when someone else acts it out. Jack Katz's book 'Seductions of crime" has plenty of examples of crimes that were 'acting out" some 'symbolic' narratives. Of course, none of us has any way of knowing what was going in Lanzo's head, and the "official" version that we may or may not hear will be just someone's conjecture. But as far as conjectures go, "If" is not out the realm of possibilities.

wojtek