[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 23:59:01 PST 2012

On 12/17/2012 11:43 PM, andie_nachgeborenen wrote:

> Played like a pipe, isn't it?

http://shakespearean.tumblr.com/post/558215057/why-look-you-now-how-unworthy-a-thing-you-make

Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me; you would seem to know my stops; you would pluck out the heart of my mystery; you would sound me from my lowest note to the top of my compass: and there is much music, excellent voice, in this little organ; yet cannot you make it speak. ‘Sblood, do you think I am easier to be played on than a pipe? Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, you cannot play upon me.

(Hamlet, Act III, Scene ii)