[lbo-talk] Michigan Republicans' actions send alarm of threat of fascism

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:28:38 PST 2012

Kenneth Hansen 17 hours ago · Michigan is an unfortunate microcosm of what is possible for the entire Nation, if we allow it. Fair warning.

Charles Brown The Michigan Republicans are instituting increased corporate dictatorship of the 1% over the 99%. This was termed fascism in the 20th Century. It is unAmerican. That's why the 99% fought it so hard in the 1930's and 40's. Work -for- less law is a central feature of the current regime along with financial dictators over cities, war on women's rights, privatization of the school system. The aim of increased corporate dictatorship is to steal material values , wages, benefits,pensions,assets, properties, revenue streams, land, any and everything of value from the 99% for the 1%. Unlike · · Unfollow Post · Share

Patricia Dowling like this.

Charles Brown https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2572965381309&set=o.196304873824346&type=1&theater 17 hours ago · Like · 1

James Hawk Crutchfield Absolutely. It is a blueprint of what Republicans would do is they have both houses and the Presidency. We need to be stopping them at the state level where they are building their foundation for a worse tomorrow. 6 hours ago · Unlike · 2